Clinic Mission Statement
We are committed to making your health and safety our number one priority. We follow all recommendations made by the ADA, CDC, and OSHA. The office has installed Sneeze Guards, UV sterilized Air Purifying Systems, Infrared thermometer, Covid questionnaires and other safety features.
- All surfaces and equipment are wiped down with disinfectant after every patient. We sterilize all equipment using best-in-class sterilization machines between patients.
- Our team members also routinely sterilize patient waiting rooms and frequently touched surfaces.
- All team members that work in clinical spaces will always be in Personal Protective Equipment (Masks, Gloves, Face Shields & Gowns) appropriate for the procedure being rendered.
As a Health care provider, we have implemented additional universal precautions.
You’ll still receive the same exemplary service from our dedicated team; however, to ensure the safety of all our patients, we have implemented some changes:
- Patient screening occurs prior to and at the time of appointment, including taking temperature upon arrival.
- Requesting patients to wear masks to all appointments.
- Visitors will be limited to those accompanying minors.
- The office will be following the social distancing protocol.
- We offer the convenience of greeting you, waiting to be called and filling out forms inside your vehicle.
- Our waiting room seating area is spaced out to be six feet away from other patients.
Again, Thank you so much for your support. We are happy to continue serving you and can’t wait to see your smile!
Dr. Yordanka Gonzalez
Dr. G Dental Studio